- In business 11 years
- Funding modelSeed funded (Revenue: 125-150MM)
- Team size 800
Zapier is a product that allows end users to integrate their apps and moves information between them automatically. We're on a mission to Make Automation Work for Everyone!
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
This takes effort. There's always more work to be done towards that goal. We think it's worth pursuing, though. Diverse teams are more creative and build better products. They make better decisions and have more successful companies. They're better able to represent the global community at large.
At Zapier, we believe in DIBE as DNA. This paradigm serves three purposes: It is an aspiration (what we want to see in the future), an action (a conscious effort to lean into our vision in our day-to-day work), and a principle (a guiding truth that we build better products and environments when we build for everyone). We've had candid conversations as a company about the experience of our teammates through the employee lifecycle—from the first impression we make as a company to our internal promotion process to our exit interview. We’ll continue to have those candid conversations and to invest in our efforts to improve.
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
Perks and benefits
- Total Cash Compensation - We offer competitive base salaries and a bonus program based on company performance.
- Equity for All - Every Zapien receives stock options or a cash bonus plan depending on location.
- Health and Retirement Benefits - We offer a comprehensive health benefits package and retirement savings plans.
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited PTO; most Zapiens take 25 days off/year.
- Parental Leave - 14 weeks of paid parental leave for new parents.
- Family Planning Support - Carrot Fertility offers coverage for all paths to parenthood.
- Company Retreats - We host annual company retreats with all expenses paid
- Professional Development Opportunities - $2000US/year for learning & development, internal coaches, and workshops.
- Tools for Work - Office setup budget of $3,500, $50US/month for phone/internet, and $500US/year for software subscriptions.
- Culture and values at Zapier
- Zapier’s ultimate guide to remote working
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Zapier now connects with 5,000 apps
- Zapier ranked #9 in Newsweek’s Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces, 2022
- Maggie Roque, Director of Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Equity (DIBE), was recognized by Untapped as a ‘Walk the Walk’ Award winner, 2022
- Zapier ranked #13 in Forbes’ Cloud 100 List, 2022
More great places to work:
Customer.io is an automated messaging platform for tech-savvy marketers who want more control and flexibility to craft and send data-driven emails, push notifications, and SMS messages.
Whimsical is the unified workspace for thinking and collaboration. It allows you to create flowcharts, diagrams, docs, virtual sticky notes, and more.