- In business 2 years
- Funding modelBootstrapped
- Team size 10
SunSource is democratizing energy by empowering people with choice. We are committed to connecting homeowners, businesses, and communities to sustainable technology and services that offer energy independence and security at an affordable price.
SunSource Inc profile
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
The way we work is driven by our company values, and the following two are closely related to how we shape a healthy work environment:
Be Human: We are committed to fostering a culture that nurtures empathy, authenticity, and vulnerability in every interaction, enabling the establishment of meaningful connections and celebrating our common humanity. We are dedicated to creating an environment that ensures emotional, physical, and psychological safety. We approach ourselves and others with understanding and compassion, exemplify honesty, and guide with kindness, all while wholeheartedly embracing the mess of being human.
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
- Created company values and defined behaviors we can practice to live into those values.
- Created a policy that clearly defines what it looks like for us to foster, cultivate, and preserve a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Weekly book club to foster a culture of being learners vs. knowers.
- Encourage a culture that values vulnerability, defining personal values, trust, resilience, ,transparency, and a variety of perspectives and walks of life.
- Define inclusive hiring practices,
- Offering diversity and unconscious bias training / workshops
- Creating employee resource groups
- Promoting diverse leadership representation can also contribute to a more inclusive environment.
- Regularly reviewing and updating policies to ensure fairness, and providing opportunities for open dialogue, helps strengthen a sense of belonging and inclusivity within the organization.
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
Perks and benefits
- Dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
Flexibility and Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, minimum of four weeks vacation required per year
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote work
More great places to work:
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
We design and develop awesome apps for Web and Mobile.