- In business 7 years
- Funding modelVC-funded
- Team size 60
Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team; loved by +3k global customers and backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
Process Street profile
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
- We practice the Shape Up process and run 6-week cycles and 2-week cooldowns.
- For the 6-week cycles, PMs provide a problem statement and some guidelines. Designers and engineers are trusted to craft the best solution possible in the cycle using user research, data, experience, and grit.
- During the 2-week cooldowns, you have the autonomy to work on what's important to you – including code maintainability or making the team faster.
- In Engineering & Product, we don't have designated areas of responsibility so that everyone slowly becomes cross-platform experts.
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
As we continue to grow we will develop a comprehensive L&D program to standardize professional progression at Process Street. For now we are proud to deliver a person-to-person, unique experience.
Perks and benefits
- Fully remote team – No offices, no commute, forever.
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite* – (When not in a pandemic. We're doing a virtual one this year!)
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families
- Equity for all full-time roles