- In business 14 years
- Funding modelBootstrapped
- Team size 22
We'e a fully remote, self-funded company on a mission to help our customers help theirs. We also are big fans of making business more human.
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
We offer flexible work schedules/hours, uncapped PTO, coworking and home office stipends, and yearly professional development & wellness budgets.
We believe in autonomy and also async work/channels.
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
We have a "breather week" between sprints to encourage some down time.
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
- posting jobs and investing in inclusive sites (examples include POCIT and RemotePOC) for every open role
- revamping interview process so feedback is shared separately to avoid groupthink
- racial justice trainings (we went through Race Forward and highly recommend them)
- unconscious bias training
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
We have a company-wide Guide to Growth and Guide to Comp to ensure transparency in processes. We also have quarterly retros, weekly syncs, etc to encourage ongoing feedback. Olarkers also have growth plans available to them to ensure they're growing in their careers.
Perks and benefits
- We match up to 2K of 401K a year.
- Uncapped PTO.
- 2K a year professional development/wellness budget.
- 3 month fully paid parental leave.
- Monthly coworking stipend.
- Remote amenities stipend.
- Phone/internet reimbursement.
More great places to work:
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
We design and develop awesome apps for Web and Mobile.