- In business 13 years
- Funding modelBootstrapped
- Team size 50
Helping teams make the most of their time. We believe that smart time management empowers us to do the best work of our life, while still having a life.
Helping teams make the most of their time
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
- We know that work and life intersect. We respect that our teammates are also parents, partners, siblings, neighbors, friends, carers, and more in life.
- Designing our best work lives requires creativity, self-awareness, and discipline. We cultivate states of flow in our workday to get into our zone for optimal performance. We set boundaries for taking breaks, switching tasks, and logging off.
- Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, we trust you to work when you’re most productive. We communicate async to have fewer meetings and less distractions during our work day.
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
Our Code of Conduct outlines how we are committed to creating a healthy environment, including:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language (i.e. hey folks vs hey ladies)
- Taking steps to avoid unconscious bias (i.e. gender-neutral and inclusive job posting language)
- Being respectful and empathetic when it comes to differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting and offering constructive criticism and feedback
While we know there is work that still needs to be done, we started with equal pay for equal work regardless of location. We provide transparency with our paysalaries and use a cost of living average of 95% regardless of where a team member lives. We also provide perks and benefits that support a more inclusive workplace allowing team members to purchase equipment that works for them or taking time as needed.