- In business 2 years
- Funding model$3.3M
- Team size 5
Flightcontrol makes it easy to deploy apps to AWS. We are a 5 person developer experience startup founded by the creator of Blitz.js. We’re intentionally building the most life-giving and fulfilling company possible.
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
Perks and benefits
- Potentially Life Changing Equity via Stock Options
- Fully Remote
- Health Insurance Fully Paid For
- 32 Hour Work Week - More and more companies are finding that people accomplish the same amount of work in 32 hours as in 40 hours. Because it's hard to be fully productive at tech work for 8 hours every day.
- Minimum 4 Weeks PTO - It's critical to have good work life balance, so you must take at least 4 weeks PTO each year.
- Menstrual Leave - There's no use trying to be productive when you are suffering. Take the day(s) off as PTO, no explanation needed.
- Unlimited Sick Leave - If you are feeling crappy, you aren't going to be doing your best work. So rest, get better, then come back energized.
- 2+ In-Person Company Retreats Per Year (our next one is in Italy at the end of June)
- Open Source - We are passionate about open-source and encourage you to contribute on company time to anything that will benefit the company.
- Equipment - We'll make sure you have all the equipment you need to have an ergonomic, productive environment, including a standing desk and external monitors.
- Conferences - We're a big fan of in-person conference experiences, and encourage you to speak at and attend them. We'll fully pay for you to attend 2 conferences per year.
- Education - Budget for books or courses that are at least tangentially related to your work.