- In business 8 years
- Funding modelBootstrapped
- Team size 22
Agile made easy for everyone on your team
Easy Agile profile
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
The first 4 weeks are comprised of product work broken down into two sprints, which can be raised and championed by anyone across the business. Our tech debt week is a week to focus on technical debt or improving how we operate as a business, supporting our value of ‘Punch above our weight’. Our Inception week is a week of freedom and autonomy to work on a pursuit of your choosing. This way of work comes together to ensure we support autonomy and always help the team align with our vision and planning.
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
- We have a structured and detailed interview process to drive consistency and aim to remove bias from the process.
- We are engaging with social enterprises to help diversify our talent pool with neuro-diverse, culturally diverse and gender-diverse teams
- We offer generous parental leave to both primary and secondary caregivers
- This year we have included diversity and sustainability reporting as part of our company goals and are excited to see the impact and improvements over time.
We are all ears and hope all future team members we bring on board come with ideas on how we can be better, specifically in the DEI space.
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
Perks and benefits
- $5,000 annual learning allowance to help you level up your career and hone your craft
- Generous parental leave of 20 weeks full pay for the primary caregiver and 6 weeks for the secondary caregiver. We know how special time with family is and believe the time should be cherished
- Summer sessions where you get half days off on Fridays to enjoy the amazing weather and coastal lifestyle as you please
- Flexible working options because we value outcomes over output. We trust our teams and respect balance means different things for different people and do our best to balance the needs of everybody.
- Additional superannuation contributions of 2% annually on top of the national standard
- Four paid volunteer days a year to dedicate to your favourite cause. We are part of Pledge 1% where we donate 1% of our profits, licenses and time!
- Experimentation/hackathon weeks every 6 weeks to explore new ideas
- Ergonomic set up. Sit-stand desks, ergonomic chairs, tech hardware of your choice and different work spaces to enable you to do your best work
- Valuable team time. We love committing as a team and spending time together. We have coffee on the company together every morning, a company lunch together every 6 weeks, frequent the local Illawarra Hawks games and play an array of games together daily in our incredible office space (Shuffle board & Ultimate Chicken Horse are our current favs)
More great places to work:
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
We design and develop awesome apps for Web and Mobile.