- In business 9 years
- Funding modelProfitable, privately owned, Series A VC funding
- Team size 54
Discourse is the 100% open source discussion platform built for the next decade of the Internet.
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
Perks and benefits
- Completely flexible schedule
- $400/month in colocated office expenses, if you prefer not to work from home
- Five weeks of vacation plus major holidays.
- Yearly world meetup (cover image from 2019 meetup in Montreal)
- Competitive salary for skill level
- Cutting edge hardware of your choice
- Official code of conduct
- Paid maternity or paternity leave for parents
More great places to work:
Customer.io is an automated messaging platform for tech-savvy marketers who want more control and flexibility to craft and send data-driven emails, push notifications, and SMS messages.
Whimsical is the unified workspace for thinking and collaboration. It allows you to create flowcharts, diagrams, docs, virtual sticky notes, and more.