- In business 8 years
- Funding modelVC
- Team size 40
Buildkite is a platform for running fast, secure, and scalable continuous integration pipelines on your own infrastructure. We’re building tools to help the best software teams stay happy and productive.
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
We organise our work through Shape Up cycles for product engineering and operations teams. This process is designed to include 2 weeks of cool down every cycle to work on what we believe is most important.
We are a small but growing company, there are plenty of opportunities to work on a wide range of projects and ship work that helps customers.
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
We are a small and experienced open team. We each have informal mentorship through a culture of continuous improvement and helpful, generous colleagues.
Perks and benefits
- Budgets for learning and development
- Health & wellness allowance
- Home office budget
- Profit-sharing and equity
- Superannuation/401k (We also keep paying super/401k for 6 months if you take unpaid parental leave)
- Parental leave (6 months of paid leave if you’re the primary caregiver, and 3 months if you’re secondary. You can use it flexibly, change between primary and secondary, and take the same leave for a stillbirth).