- In business 4 years
- Funding modelBootstrapped
- Team size 92
Brooklyn Data Co.
We are a company where data people love to work. We’re dedicated to becoming thought leaders who work toward meaningful, sustainable growth as individuals, as an organization, and as analytics partners globally.
Brooklyn Data Co. profile
How do you maintain flexibility & balance for your team?
Our fully distributed team spans across 12 countries, and you can work flexibly, wherever you want. We provide a laptop and allowance to set up your home office according to your needs.
We also make sure our team members have time to recharge and provide generous vacation time (that people actually take) + 8 holidays, winter break, and 2 floating holidays.
How do you ensure autonomy and plan for the future?
How does your company try to hire people from underrepresented groups and improve the diversity of your team?
- We look beyond our immediate network of connections to discover candidates.
- We anonymize applicants to reduce bias in the review process.
- We cut out resume review and “gotcha” questions to get at the core skills of each candidate.
How do you support your team to grow and improve?
Perks and benefits
- Competitive and transparent salary benchmarks
- 100% premium-covered healthcare + dental + vision coverage for you (and your partner or family!)
- 401(k) with 3% company contribution
- Life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks birthing parent, 6 weeks non-birthing parent)
- 18 days paid time off, holidays (including a week off in December), and 2 floating holidays
- $1500 equipment and office setup allowance
- $1500 annual education allowance
More great places to work:
Customer.io is an automated messaging platform for tech-savvy marketers who want more control and flexibility to craft and send data-driven emails, push notifications, and SMS messages.
Whimsical is the unified workspace for thinking and collaboration. It allows you to create flowcharts, diagrams, docs, virtual sticky notes, and more.